Thursday 31 January 2013

XCut Garden Party Picture

I just thought I would share with you a picture that I made for my daughter Madeline's bedroom, using the X Cut Build a Scene Garden Party Die.  These X Cut dies work in all leading die cutting machines, including the Sizzix Big Shot, Cuttlebug and Grand Calibur.  There are three other designs available in the range - London, Vintage Hot Air Balloon, and Nautical.


The products used in this project - 12 x 12 Fabric Paper Garden Rose from the Papermania Vintage Notes Collection, X Cut Build a Scene Die Garden Party and Core'dinations Card Stock Pesto, St Valentino , Sugar & Spice and Snowflake.


The picture frame is a 12x12 Decoupage frame from Wilkinsons - a bargain at only £6.25!!!  It came in pine so I painted it with Artiste's Acrylic Paint Blanc and varnished it with Artiste's Matt Varnish.

I'm part way through making another frame for my son Ollie, so keep  looking and I'll upload it soon!

Have a go too - you'll be surprised how easy it is!!!

Ali

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave a comment.
The Crafty Devils Team